This collection of 17 photographs are of the German Prisoner of War camp that was located on the grounds of the Fort Hays Experiment south of the town of Hays, Kansas. The photos were in the possession of a man who had served at the camp during the fall of 1943. In doing some research on these photos, it has been found that L. C. Aicher, superintendent of the Fort Hays Experiment Station, was the photographer for many of these photos. These photos are donated in memory of Lawrence E. Osswald (Corporal US Army 480th MPEG Company, Ft. Hays, Kansas, September-November 1943) by his son and family. Corporal Osswald was from Wilmington, Delaware.